When filing for divorce or Separate Support and Maintenance, the court may grant temporary spousal support in the amount the court deems appropriate based on the circumstances. “No alimony may be awarded a spouse who commits adultery before the earliest of these two events: (1) the formal signing of a written property or marital settlement agreement or (2) entry of a permanent order of separate maintenance and support or of a permanent order approving a property or marital settlement agreement between the parties.” See S.C. Ann. Code §20-3-130(A). The court will consider the same factors as it does for alimony.