There may be times when circumstances have changed and one of the parties, or both, want to modify an existing court order of custody and/or support.  You can file for a Modification of Child Support, Modification of Alimony, and/or Modification custody/visitation.  A final order on the distribution of marital property is not subject to modification. S.C. Ann. Code §20-3-620(C)